Terms and Conditions
The terms “Emotionally Wealthy People” or “us” or “we” refer to the owner of the website: Emotionally Wealthy People. The term “you” refers to the user of, or visitor to, our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Emotionally Wealthy People. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, appearance and graphics. Reproduction of any item is prohibited without the express permission of Emotionally Wealthy People.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to, Emotionally Wealthy People are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may lead to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website, or any of its content, from another website or document without the prior written consent of Emotionally Wealthy People.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Emotionally Wealthy People and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Emotionally Wealthy People. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Emotionally Wealthy People takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Emotionally Wealthy People and its staff, owners and affiliates cannot take any responsibility for the results clients get as a consequence of services. With regard to unethical behaviour it is the responsibility of the offended party to inform Emotionally Wealthy People and the appropriate authorities at the earliest opportunity. These appropriate authorities may include the student tutor’s university, the NUS and the local students’ union, parents, guardians or other responsible adults and possibly the police.